UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

Quietly optimistic. We should win fairly easily cos Olympiakos aren't a great team but Arsenal like making it hard for themselves. Please just don't injure Ozil and ill be happy.

Oh no it'll be Giroud getting injured instead I see.

Two English teams qualified on the same night and it broke the forum. :shifty: 

Most of the teams we could face in the second pot are familiar opposition from the past few years, except for PSV and Gent. If we can just not getting PS-fucking-G for a third year in a row then that would be something. 

Gent v Wolfsburg

Roma v Real Madrid

Paris Saint-Germain v Chelsea (GOD DAMN IT EVERY TIME DIE DIE DIE)

Arsenal v Barcelona

Juventus v Bayern Munich

PSV Eindhoven v Atletico Madrid

Benfica v Zenit St. Petersburg

Dynamo Kyiv v Manchester City

A typically predictable draw for both ourselves and Chelsea.

Looking forward to having our injured players back (:lol:) and give them a proper game though.

Discussing the game on BT, I bored of this myth now of "Arsenal cannot defend". We have shown it loads over the past 2 seasons that we can play a tactical game and beat a big side with a clean sheet. Not that we will against Barcelona, but we get written off all the time for reasons that don't necessarily haunt this team as much as it did previous ones.

• Like 1

Good draw. I'm glad the perceived weaker teams have avoided the big clubs as it should make for some interesting quarter finals. 

Arsenal and Chelsea are going to struggle and City will have problems away in the Ukraine.