UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

10 hours ago, Jericode said:

Willian has been a delight so far. Five direct free kick goals already this season!

Level with Own Goal!!!! 

• Like 2

^ By my (and wiki's) count, OG has four...not five.

While I'm here:

:D 

Also...

Interviewer: 'In good moments and in difficult moments tonight, the crowd showed their appreciation not just of you, but of the team. That's important?'

Mourinho: 'Well I prefer the team obviously, but...what they did for me is not normal. Or they don't read papers. Or they don't listen to television and pundits and commentators. Or they have a big heart. Or they recognise that I'm a good professional, I give everything to the club. I brought great moments for the club and they have a great memory. But, independent of that, it's not normal. It's not normal, such a support - not just with the bad run of results, but mentally to what people read, see and what people listen in television - and I don't know how to thank them. Really, I don't know how to thank them. The only thing I can say is that until my last day in this club...four years, ten years, fifteen years, doesn't matter how long I stay here...until my last day, I will give everything for them.'

WE LOVE YOU, JOSE :wub: 

• 3 weeks later...

Tal Ben Haim (formerly of Chelsea) shown a straight red to reduce Maccabi to 10. The referee whipped out the card immediately, I can't really see how it was more than a yellow though.

Not that it's likely to make any difference - they remain comfortably the worst team we've played all season. Still only 1-0, mind you.

Two good goals for us. Monreal and Campbell impressing so far, Sanchez is falling into the habit of holding onto the ball too long but we're ahead so who cares? Bit worried there's no striker on the bench, shows how bad our depth is when we've four defenders on the bench. Good to see Ramsey there though. Hopefully get a few more goals, then focus on Olympiakos. We can still do it!

Also what the fuck was that from Giroud? Whatamiss.

Their keeper makes two super saves from Hazard and Azpi, then they rush up the far end on the break and Begovic has to make a great one too.

Just get a second goal, damn it! :angry: 

Edit: Willian freekick. Gorgeous. 2-0.

Whipped cross from Baba is headed in by Oscar to make it 3-0. They've crumbled now.