UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

Cech was awesome, Koscielny was awesome, Giroud added so much when he came on. Walcott needs to stop trying to pass the ball into the net. Let's go pump Zagreb now :w00t:

It was only a matter of time... Jose leads a post-match interview by using Wenger's words, "the referee was weak and naive" (regarding the penalty decision). If you're going to play that game, Jose, then at least wait until a domestic game because it's the FA who have let that sort of talk slide, not UEFA! Muppet. <_< 

On the plus side, he then spends most of the interview talking about how solid our performance was, how he sees progress etc.

Wow. Dr Bruyne scores in stoppage time to put City ahead. They've been awful from the sounds of it, but somehow walk away with all three points. Not the first time this happened either. Seems like a repeat of the Borrusia M. game.

My phone autocorrects De Jong to Dr Hong, he'll forever be that to me.

Finally catching up on the highlights, the look on Oxlade-Chamberlain's face after Ozil's goal is awarded where he seems to be going 'I definitely put that over didn't I?' is wonderful. Thoroughly likeable player.

I still expect all four teams to qualify. I think at most there will be only one group winner but the rest should qualify.

The only real impressive performance for me is the Arsenal game on Tuesday.

Seems like a funny week to say that off the back of an Arsenal win, a City win, and two away draws, especially because few times go and play well in Russia. 

Yeah but City and Arsenal's wins were quite jammy and it's more of an observation of the whole thing than this week.