UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

Zagreb never beaten an English side at home, till they played Arsenal. Olympiakos never beat an English side in England, till they played Arsenal. We're breaking all sorts of records this season.

Bayern will tip us to shreds.

Losing away to the other-highest seeds in the group isn't the worst, though it requires us to get results home and away v Dynamo Kyiv in order to secure qualification. We shall see.

We were decent for much of the first half but about 15 minutes into the second, our heads just went. Should have had a penalty at the end but that shouldn't mask the rest of the match.

Arsenal are surely in a pretty horrible position now unless they really turn up against Bayern, right? I mean, they have a pretty good record of doing that, don't they? I swear they've beaten Bayern at their home once or twice. Still pretty surprising stuff, Arsene usually navigates the group stages with ease. 

Arsenal are surely in a pretty horrible position now unless they really turn up against Bayern, right? I mean, they have a pretty good record of doing that, don't they? I swear they've beaten Bayern at their home once or twice. Still pretty surprising stuff, Arsene usually navigates the group stages with ease. 

They won 2-0 in that 2nd leg where they went out on away goals...

Overall they're W2 D2 L4.

I'm not surprised that English teams are struggling so far this season. Just look at the Prem in general lately, all the top four haven't exactly looked good so far this season, the only consistent team lately has been Man.Utd but they aren't lighting the world on fire.

Wouldn't be shocked if at least 2 English teams get knocked out. Arsenal could very possibly be have 0 points after 4 games. 

I was listening to the build up on the radio in the car earlier and someone said that Olymipakos' record in England was P12 L12 F3 A37 so 'on paper, this should be a nailed on Arsenal victory' and all I could think to myself was 'yeah it is, which means that it'll be a nailed on Olympiakos victory'.

Wish I'd put money on it when I got home...