Euro 2016

Lineker

So the only non-Chelsea/England football shirt I own is a Russia shirt from 2010 (because it is gorgeous)...and I'm really tempted to wear it today.

I haven't even got a crappy, let alone good, reason for this. It's not like I want Russia to win for any reason (sweepstake pick/strange hatred of England/anything like that).

I don't understand my brain sometimes.

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

So the only non-Chelsea/England football shirt I own is a Russia shirt from 2010 (because it is gorgeous)...and I'm really tempted to wear it today.

I haven't even got a crappy, let alone good, reason for this. It's not like I want Russia to win for any reason (sweepstake pick/strange hatred of England/anything like that).

I don't understand my brain sometimes.

I have a soviet union shirt somewhere

I wish I could buy an Ireland shirt. 

We're the only nation to sell our 'replica' shirts with a sponsor on it, even though it's banned in international competition. So I refuse to support that load of nonsense :(

• Like 1

I don't trust England tops ever since that reversible kit with the massive badge nearly sandpapered my nipple off <_<

So I've got Switzerland to win in an extremely optimistic opening 12 game accumulator and I have them in the last man standing. 

However me and Jen have Albania in her dad's works sweepstake...such a dilemma!!!!

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Any draws in your acca, @Davidmarrio? I left it at 5 because there's bound to be 1 or 2 draws and they're so tough to pick. With that said, I think Slovakia-Wales could end level. 

Turkey/Croatia and Belgium/Italy. 

I've got two accumulators on with the other having more draws in such as Switzerland/Albania, Wales/Slovakia, Poland/N.Ireland, Turkey/Croatia, Belgium/Italy and Portugal/Iceland. 

I've got it on. No idea how this one may go due to not knowing much about Albania apart from one or two players. I think Switzerland will win this. 

They looked poor at the start but started to grow into the game, and now going a man down is going to give them issues unless they can do a smash and grab.