The Best MLS Season Ever Thread (2016 obviously)

GoGo Yubari

On 2/14/2016 at 10:04, HailtotheTortureRack said:

Happy Valentine's Day @GoGo Yubari !  Oba is celebrating by going to China, the Dickhat

Eh. We only got him because he's kind of a mercenary (though supposedly Levante were having issues paying him on time). Live by the sword, die by the sword. If he goes (and he's probably gone) it means that Morris slots into the starting lineup and we can invest in a DP-quality midfielder instead of having all our eggs in one basket.

The timing sucks, though. But it sucked for Levante too when he was their leading scorer and they were in the Europa League knockout stages. Sports!

22 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Eh. We only got him because he's kind of a mercenary (though supposedly Levante were having issues paying him on time). Live by the sword, die by the sword. If he goes (and he's probably gone) it means that Morris slots into the starting lineup and we can invest in a DP-quality midfielder instead of having all our eggs in one basket.

The timing sucks, though. But it sucked for Levante too when he was their leading scorer and they were in the Europa League knockout stages. Sports!

Timing is really what pees in the cheerios here ... really sucks for CCL.

houston-dynamo-2016-away-kit-2.jpg

Frustrating opening for CCL play.  DC deserved more in their match at Queretaro ... Volpi played out of his mind (9 saves) and denied DCU what could have been an early 3 goal lead that likely would have sealed the whole thing.  Ridiculous. 

Seattle did it to themselves by allowing the first goal for Club America right before half time. 

Very, very positive signs, but very frustrating.

On 3/1/2016 at 08:49, HailtotheTortureRack said:

Ccd3-tcUEAAXy0A.jpg:large

4014-1146  <--- MLS Fantasy League Code.

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN

I really like those white tops with the red shorts, but I don't think they really work with the blue shorts. 

Just now, Meacon said:

You hate yourself and don't ever want to be successful right? :( 

And the season starts this weekend.

Fucking hell, have you been talking to my shrink?

• Like 2

Just now, HailtotheTortureRack said:

Sunday

... and there's a word for supporting Philly but I don't think it's Sucker ... Masochist is more apropos 

So I'm just supporting Orient USA