Just now, damshow said:

Just being a genius apparently.

Hard to argue.  Thought it was cocky to go with O'Day instead of Britton, but when it was dropped that Martin was 2-for-14 against him, it made slightly more sense.  One pitch to end it, though?  O'Day can come back for the 10th and now it's hard to argue the advantage is back to Baltimore.

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

Wow, what a grab by Pillar. And excellent hustle to get the ball in to prevent the runner from getting to third. Great, great play.

And then Trumbo immediately hits a two-run jack to take the lead. Toronto's fans went from a super high to a super low in like 45-seconds.

We've got tons of Canadians and @damshow and @The Handsome Luchadore. I know I can't be the only fool (A Yankees fool, no less) watching this.

Nah, I was too busy getting blowned up in Minecraft. Just turned it on.

6 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Have you met John Gibbons?

Have you met Buck Showalter?

I stand by my statement.

Everybody in Baltimore's bullpen has the strangest mechanics.  No wonder their arms always disintegrate.

Edit:  First matchup where the numbers don't favor O'Day.  Didn't matter, though.  Great catch by Jones, as well.  Orioles are dealin'.