On 10/6/2016 at 15:42, Buschy Wonka said:

The Nats and Red Sox are the only two teams I REALLY don't want to see win it.  Nats because they're a division rival and seeing Murph win a ring somewhere else would hurt, and Boston because, well, Boston fans have been spoiled enough the last 15 years.

I don't want to see the Giants or Cardinals because I'm quite sick of both, or the Braves because I still remember all the ass kissing they got on tv here back when they were actually good. They're the `local team' by default, but I've always seen more people wearing Reds gear than Braves around town, and Reds gear is harder to come by.. And I don't want to see the Yankees because....FUCK THE YANKEES! But I really would love to see the Cubs win it and lay the curse crap to rest. I want the Dodgers if not the Cubs because that's my parents' favorite team.

I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan, but I grew up watching the Cubs on cable because we didn't get Reds games here. So i have a soft spot for them, even if they're division rivals. (They weren't when i was younger.) 

53 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

TRAVIS WOOD! HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't Baseball the best? :D 

He went to high school about an hour and a half away from me. :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Jays complete the sweep. Rangers continue to be awesome April-September and forget they still have to show up in October.

They at least made it a bit more difficult for us tonight. I was a bit worried with Osuna's condition but he was able to hold out and both Donaldson and Martin were awesome in the clutch.

• Like 2

And Cleveland wins to set up the series with the Jays. I was hoping for them to take it over Boston but I can honestly say I haven't paid attention to Cleveland enough this year to really know what to expect with this series.