I hope it's not too serious. Hoping it's a tweak or something, day's rest or so will help. I hope. Hope hope hope.

I love these games getting blown open but can we blow them open earlier, I'm struggling to stay awake <_<

EDIT: Josh Reddick is THE GAME-UH

Knowing the way the media operates, if Kershaw has a bad Game 6 they're going to conveniently forget about his brilliant Game 2 performance or him getting the save to win the NLDS just so they can continue to push the "can't pitch in the postseason"/Clayton Manning narrative for another season.

This is such an intriguing NLCS. Chicago comes home needing to win 1 game but Kershaw is pitching one and the now not-good Arrieta is pitching the other. It's like everything is set up for total heartbreak, but the Cubs bats are so good they just need one good inning in game 6 to win because Hendricks ain't giving up more than 2 runs.