32 minutes ago, damshow said:

Roberto Alomar should be invited on the field just to spit in Hirschbeck's face again.

Also, Francona with another quick hook on a starter. Works two ways. 1st if they can close it out in game 5 he has Tomlin on the ready for mop-up work, if he needs a game 6 starter he has Tomlin, and then of course there's game 7. Lot of options for him. Same goes for Maddon with Hendricks, but I've been really fascinated by Francona's strategy in particular.

Tomlin is a 5 inning pitcher even on his good days, Francona knows it well.

16 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I'll be glad when the Series is over, if only so the girls on my Facebook that don't have a clue about baseball stop posting those "13 Dreamy Pics of Kris Bryant" type posts. The kid's a hell of a baseball player! Why don't you talk about that, damn it?!

Go back to your rocking chair Grandpa! :P 

That last inning was a fucking nailbiter.

Just now, Fly the W! said:

I'm trying to stay cool but FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Hey, we were down 2-1 in the NLCS at one point and we came back. Kluber's operating on, what, a day? two days? of rest. We're still in this!

Terry Francona is the best in the world at what he does and he's proving it again this series...what a well managed game and a hell of a pitching effort by the 4 pitchers.

Kluber on the mound tomorrow and Miller available for 2-3 innings (he only threw 17 pitches tonight)....let's get this to a 3-1 lead!

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

See, by winning game three, I'd let Kluber rest tomorrow and pitch on Sunday. You've already got one win on the road. Let your ace rest another day so, even if you lose Game Four, you have him at full rest for Game Five, and then you're headed back to Cleveland.

They want the option of pitching Kluber in game 7.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

I'll be glad when the Series is over, if only so the girls on my Facebook that don't have a clue about baseball stop posting those "13 Dreamy Pics of Kris Bryant" type posts. The kid's a hell of a baseball player! Why don't you talk about that, damn it?!

Eww he looks like the type that thinks farting in your face is super fun and amusing. Then gets drunk and tries to do it and shits his pants instead.