5 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Someone bought a pair of tickets to tonight's game for $64,000 off of StubHub. Tickets are right next to the Cubs on deck circle. I can't imagine having that kind of money to drop on a game.

That's why rich people are better than us peasants.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Someone bought a pair of tickets to tonight's game for $64,000 off of StubHub. Tickets are right next to the Cubs on deck circle. I can't imagine having that kind of money to drop on a game.

I was looking at tickets for game 5 and even those seats on those buildings outside of Wrigley Field were going for like, upwards of $800. The view looked like it was basically "you can see the back of the scoreboard! sweet!"

How much is it for seats behind home plate? I've noticed a guy throughout the playoffs at every Wrigley game, right behind home plate. I feel like that can't be cheap, right? 

What about season ticket holders? If your team gets into the postseason do your season tickets still.. work?