All I could do was laugh like a maniac and cry. Holy shit. Holy shit. Now I can get drunk out of happiness and not despair. Holy shit. 

Just.. holy shit.

Holy shit.

• Like 5

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Happy for you @Fly the W! @Cloudy And whatever Josh's username is! 

I feel like this team is put together for several more runs. They'll be back in the hunt next year, too.

Was telling one friend it's gonna get real old when they win like 3 of the next 6.

• Like 1

Honestly, since the Phillies were going to be terribad this season, my interest in baseball was probably zero.  But, I know the pain of not winning a championship for a long time (thank you Eagles...:shifty:), so I felt a kinda kindred spirits thing with the Cubs, and was cheering for them in the World Series

• Like 1