I was cheering for the Indians only because they beat my team and I figured it was okay if we lost to the World Series Champions. I'm still very happy for all of the Cubs fans who got to see history being made with this record breaking World Series win. They very much deserved it, especially coming back from being down 3-1.

• Like 1

Work was so flooded today, the next few days look to be awesome OT opportunities. Did 12 hours today, 10 to 12 tomorrow, prob 6 to 8 on Saturday, unsure for Sunday, but we are cranking shirts out for Cubs as fast as humanly possible while filling whatever other orders we get in to do also. THANK YOU CUBS FOR KEEPING ME FROM GETTING LAID OFF!

• Like 2

When I did the Ravens parade a few years back I just went into the stadium for the rally they did at the end, wasn't worth missing that just to see some guys drive by.

Like every other parade they'll show the whole thing on a big screen while you wait for the rally anyway.

But there should be no excuse if you're from Chicago and even mildly interested in baseball, go, these days are the very best days.

• Like 1

At the Red Sox parade in 2013, I was towards the end of the route and it was a little thinner over there.  Only a few people deep along the street.  In 2007, I was towards the beginning and also next to a major plaza - so it was ridiculously crowded.

I'd assume the one in Chicago tomorrow will draw at least a million people, maybe two.

A photo posted by Noelle Foley (@noellefoley) on

@Fly the W!, you missed an opportunity to celebrate the Cubs winning the World Series by punching Noelle Foley right in the face. :(

• Like 6