Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I think he'd be a big improvement personally, sometimes you have to take these opportunities when they present themselves. I'm just tired of seeing all this talk all summer of big signings - Mata, Witsel, Koulibaly, Hart, Sirigu etc. etc. and none ending up having much substance. Although I am happy with who has come in, I still feel the squad is 2/3 players short.

Oh yeah, I hate the fact we never seem to get massive signings that get talked up, but I'd rather do the slow rebuilding process than spunk £30m+ on whatever the 2016 version of Robinho circa 2008 is. >_> 

55 minutes ago, MDK said:

But if he isn't playing he can't expect an England spot. We'd have him tho.

It's probably the best time for him to do this, though. There's not a major tournament for another two years, he could easily win the Number One spot back if he moves in January. I like Hart's attitude to be honest, it sounds like he's happy to move in January if things don't work out, but he doesn't want to be forced into a move with only a week to remain.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It's probably the best time for him to do this, though. There's not a major tournament for another two years, he could easily win the Number One spot back if he moves in January. I like Hart's attitude to be honest, it sounds like he's happy to move in January if things don't work out, but he doesn't want to be forced into a move with only a week to remain.

Still think he should consider moving to a proper club like Orient 

Rumours this morning that Joe Hart could end up at Liverpool.

On one hand, it's another Englishman to add to their already impressive total. But on the other, it's a keeper prone to error like Mignolet. I think it's a definite step up though. The papers seem to think he'll take a big pay cut to sign.