Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

So yeah, 'Mario Balotelli to Port Vale' has taken the crown of this window's most ridiculous rumour.

• Like 5

• Admin

Pep Guardiola has said Joe Hart can leave the Premier League club if he asks to.

Sunderland manager David Moyes has brought in former Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar on a one-year deal. The 34-year-old was released by the Goodison Park side at the end of last season and had been training with the Black Cats.

Watford have completed the signing of Younes Kaboul from Sunderland and are on the brink of signing Juventus midfielder Roberto Pereyra. Kaboul, 30, has join for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal. The French international moved to Sunderland from Tottenham in 2015, helping them avoid relegation last season, but told the club he wanted to leave for personal reasons. Argentina international Pereyra was set to have a medical on Friday. Watford are expected to pay a club-record fee for Pereyra - exceeding the £12.5m they paid Granada for striker Isaac Success earlier this summer.

40 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

How did he have his best goal return last season? He scored more two out of his three seasons with us, and the third year he scored the same number of goals as his Liverpool season, in less games. 

Goals per minute, perhaps?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Liam said:

Goals per minute, perhaps?

Ahh, makes sense. Still, absolutely his worst season. I feel so bad for the guy, gets so much stick from Liverpool fans. Not his fault they don't play a style that suited him. Hope he scores a hat trick against them and takes a shit in front of the kop tbh.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Ahh, makes sense. Still, absolutely his worst season. I feel so bad for the guy, gets so much stick from Liverpool fans. Not his fault they don't play a style that suited him. Hope he scores a hat trick against them and takes a shit in front of the kop tbh.

This made me laugh water out of my nose.

• Like 5

On 20/08/2016 at 15:17, Cymbols said:

Nah, his gpm in his first season at Villa was 149 and at Liverpool it was 189.

On 20/08/2016 at 13:40, Cymbols said:

How did he have his best goal return last season? He scored more two out of his three seasons with us, and the third year he scored the same number of goals as his Liverpool season, in less games. 

9 goals in 14 starts, IIRC.