EWBFF Johnny Manziel League

Maxx

On 10/9/2016 at 15:11, Little Red Srarvette said:

Willing to field trade offers for OBJ. Not saying it will happen but I need to shake things up a little bit

Carolina defense?

Really tempted to vote against that trade given how awful it is, but I'm guessing @DYSI is the one who came up with it?   I mean McCoy has 4 points less this season than Beckham and Lacy combined.  Plus two better WRs who have performed better than Beckham thus far?  There's a 153 point difference in that.  Its the 17th, 34th and 56th rated players being traded for the 71st and 202nd rated players.  

It's really, really one sided.

Yeah, but that's an if.  Right now its kind of absurdly one sided.  If OBJ continues to play how he has been playing, DYSI is going to have a hard time winning another game this season after this trade.

But I won't veto something on my own, so if no one else cares or votes against it, it will go through.

1 hour ago, DYSI said:

Yeah I'm banking on OBJ going off and Eddie Lacy playing steady. Plus I have my doubts on Shady lasting a full season. It's a risky move but what do I really have to lose? ...besides more games. 

Well then, I have no issue with it.