EWBFF Johnny Manziel League

Maxx

1 minute ago, thatshortguy said:

I was going to go with 'the knowledge of how to put together a team', but I s'pose those things are hand-in-hand.

Yea...I hear ya there

5 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

I was going to go with 'the knowledge of how to put together a team', but I s'pose those things are hand-in-hand.

:({):

You know I used to think that there are no lucky 6-0 people in fantasy football. But then you look at the garbage point totals literally all of Lineker's opponents have put up and you just think "...how?!"

I'm convinced Srar has an Eddie Lacy voodoo doll but didn't want to use it until the minute our trade went through. Either that or she has some Martha Stewart insider trading knowledge and should be removed from the league immediately. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DYSI said:

I'm convinced Srar has an Eddie Lacy voodoo doll but didn't want to use it until the minute our trade went through. Either that or she has some Martha Stewart insider trading knowledge and should be removed from the league immediately. 

You deserve it!

Yes but that would require me to drop a 10-point a game player (based on projections) for a 12-point a game player (also on projections). You were offering me a 2-point increase at TE to compensate for a 8-14 point reduction at RB. It's not like I could have plugged both of those players into the spot I was trading away :P

I mean, I throw my hands in the air in surrender here, you've got me. I don't have the depth to replace my first round pick with Doug Baldwin and Delanie Fuckmothering Walker.

Sounds like someone has a ninth place problem :P:P:P