EWBFF Johnny Manziel League

Maxx

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

Whoever owns Bell must be laughing right about now.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

It's LL, he has a bye.  

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

UnLLucky

But he'll do it again next week! Right, guys?

Right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Plubby said:

I am looking at JJ Wattamaneuver vs Chalupa Batmans and...oh my god. That is the worst luck imaginable. That's unheard of.

I know, right?  Melvin Gordon is 0 points, ridiculous.

Whats the 11th place game mean?  That means I'm done, doesn't it?  I'm done, aren't I?  :(

• Admin

Well @LL Be Home For Christmas the ball is solely in your court now... good luck - if you can somehow top 211 then you bloody well deserve the win! 

The wheels sort of fell off towards the end of the year for my Losers, but considering it was my first time ever playing any fantasy sport of any kind I'm just dead pleased to have made it all the way to the bronze medal game!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 13:27, LL Be Home For Christmas said:

He wants the better man to win. :/

He did.

GG to everyone - finally broke the egg after many many 0-2 playoff runs. I knew my "draft Kellen Moore" strategy would eventually pay off.

...Funnily enough, my only roster move was swapping Kellen Moore for a real player. Even then, I only played his replacement in two weeks  - both wins - and one of them I would have won anyway if i'd played literally nobody in his place.

Already can't wait for next season ^_^