EWBFF Johnny Manziel League

Maxx

Of course dropping the Bills D for whoever is playing the Browns this week backfires. 27 points left on the bench and Miami  managed like 8.

Happy with my start so far, need Brees and Julio to get me 30 points to keep the streak alive though. Probably not going to be highest scoring though :(

Crowell on the trade block btw. 

Andrew Luck is inconsistent garbage, Tony Romo is made of paper mache, RG3 went on IR and Fitzmagic threw 6 fucking picks!  So either I start winning games or something goes terribly wrong with Wentz, and I'm kinda fine with either.

2 hours ago, Cactus Drags said:

Checked the app first thing Tuesday morning, was tied. Checked today, I won. Thank you score corrections (although it wasn't immediately obvious what changed).

No need to check the app this week, since the projections have me beating you by 6. These projections are always right btw. >_>

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

Andrew Luck is inconsistent garbage, Tony Romo is made of paper mache, RG3 went on IR and Fitzmagic threw 6 fucking picks!  So either I start winning games or something goes terribly wrong with Wentz, and I'm kinda fine with either.

Shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeee