Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I'm expecting RDR2 to take me an age to complete and I'm good with that. The first took me a long time on my first playthrough because I was doing a lot of the side missions and activities like Gang Hideouts etc.

On my 2nd (which I did a few months back) I just powered through the story on its own and it took me about 15hrs.

The story on this one seems huge, the world seems huge, and now I'm excited to hear about the multiplayer side.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

The game will come with two discs. One will be responsible for installing the data and the other will be used for playing the game. It sounds like a good move because the game is over 100GB in size, which would otherwise make for a long download.

They did that with GTA V on the last gen consoles.

6 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Mass Effect 2 and 3 were on two discs each on Xbox 360. LA Noire spread to three discs.

Yea but those were DVDs, not Blu-Rays

I'll probably just get it digital then because multiple discs is a pain in the ass I thought we left in the past. I am going in completely blind here. I know nothing about the game at all but I'm kinda just trusting it will be good. Can I play as a woman yet? Like the new Assassin's Creed game is one of my favorite games in forever and the best Creed game for sure because I got to choose. I was hoping maybe this game will be like that too?

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'll probably just get it digital then because multiple discs is a pain in the ass I thought we left in the past. I am going in completely blind here. I know nothing about the game at all but I'm kinda just trusting it will be good. Can I play as a woman yet? Like the new Assassin's Creed game is one of my favorite games in forever and the best Creed game for sure because I got to choose. I was hoping maybe this game will be like that too?

Sadly not. 

Which I'm assuming is a very good way to ensure thousands and thousands of people don't all try to install a huge amount of files at the same time Friday/Saturday/Sunday and grind everything down to a crawl leading to 20, 30 or 40 hour installation times.