Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

17 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Can you explain the horse thing too? It says hold X to match speed but will I automatically follow the guy? Do I have to hold the stick the whole time?

Yeah, this one wasn't clear for me.

32 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is there a setting where you can automatically lock on a guy? I know some games have it where you hit aim and it just automatically goes to the next guy. Like I'm not mad but I'm going to be honest. I died the first time I tried the first gun fight. Like if this is the only option I can figure it out and be ok but I would rather not

The very first gun fight with the whole gang, I couldnt figure out where the enemies were hiding and Dutch immediately sprinted out into the clearing and got killed :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Can you explain the horse thing too? It says hold X to match speed but will I automatically follow the guy? Do I have to hold the stick the whole time?

On journeys I just hold x and go into cinematic mode. It follows the set path and keeps pace. Looks pretty too 

Cinematic is my favourite new thing so far I think,  for that reason alone. 

• Like 1

I like it so far yknow. Literally done one mission after it opens up a little, and played quite a lot of poker. Definitely a lot slower than say, GTA 5, but this feels more fun than that did. 

Mind you, I expect that the plot could get darker as we go along. 

16 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Not that I am especially interested in it because I hate competing against people but where is all the online stuff?

Like GTA:O, RDR2:O is launching a month later

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lint said:

Like GTA:O, RDR2:O is launching a month later

Ha! Online is the only bit of the regular RDR1 I know. I bought the Undead Nightmare physical copy so it didn't have any of the normal game outside of online play.

5 hours ago, Benji said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

They died with white robes that were slowly turning black. That's the best kind of irony.

anyone having issues with one guy attacking you for no reason, you kill him, go to hide the body, get investigated then have to kill that guy, go to hide his body and rinse and repeat lol, this happened 4 times in a row before i thought sod this and ran away as far as i could, it was like a comedy sketch 😂

3 hours ago, mattu29 said:

anyone having issues with one guy attacking you for no reason, you kill him, go to hide the body, get investigated then have to kill that guy, go to hide his body and rinse and repeat lol, this happened 4 times in a row before i thought sod this and ran away as far as i could, it was like a comedy sketch 😂

I've never been attacked for no reason but I do murder people who wrong me. Then I kill the witness,  and then that witness if necessary. It's a fun cycle