Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

56 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

I met a Mexican who wanted a shooting contest. I lost. So I stole his horse and ran it in front of a train.

Happened to me too!  I killed him, looted him, then took his hat

Anyone done the mission with Lenny yet?

Spoiler

Go get drunk in the saloon, walk in on someone having sex, dance, slap fight, run from the law, wake up in a bush.

:lol:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Anyone done the mission with Lenny yet?

Hide contents

Go get drunk in the saloon, walk in on someone having sex, dance, slap fight, run from the law, wake up in a bush.

:lol:

Haha, I loved this whole sequence.

Never had the walking in on someone having sex bit, mind.

I'm loving this game so much. Just love being in the world to the point I spent about 45 minutes doing fucking chores at the camp yesterday :lol:

I love little touches like riding in to camp at night and the person standing guard along the path being like "Who goes there!" when they see you coming, and you can tell them it's Arthur.

• Like 1

goomf0q0bqu11.jpg

Everytime I have to run from the Sheriff...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kaney said:

Ok so theoretically speaking, if someone was to accidentally shave themselves...How long does it usually take to grow some facial hair? :(

According to Reddit, almost 21 hours real time to get a full beard but if you find growth tonics, it can cut that in half

Edit:  Here is what I read "Growth tonic speed it up by x2, if you consume 2 or 3 then it goes x4 & x8.  Also worth noting you can only grow it to stage 6 on its own, up to stage 10 requires tonics"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I don't understand this. I went into town with Uncle and the girls. A guy recognizes me so I go to chase him but the second he rounds a corner he completely disappears

Yeah I lost him a few times. So every time I chased time I tried a different route. He got his :shifty:

16 minutes ago, Rocky Feller Picture Show said:

Yeah I lost him a few times. So every time I chased time I tried a different route. He got his :shifty:

I saved him. I am the worst outlaw. They already called me a Fairy Godmother :( 

Also apparently Becky Lynch is part of the camp so I mean that's cool :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1