Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I just went to the show at the theatre in Saint Denis and just spent the whole time heckling every single and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. Arthur sounds so genuinely angry with everything he says, and at some points literally goes AGHHHHH.

I went to get up and walk down the aisle up to the stage at one point to try and kill someone on stage but then someone else stood up in front of me as part of the act so I just slinked back to my seat.

Also, I love how when you go back to camp sometimes you get other gang members having a pop at you for not donating for a while, so you donate a load of jewellery and like $20 only to look at the ledger and find Uncle donating a fucking bird feather or something. Fuck off, the lot of you.

Save Flaco Hernandez for last, that shit will take you clear back up into the god forsaken snowy mountains you started in. Make sure you pack a cold weather outfit on your horse.

Oh, hey everybody. I'm addicted to this shit too.

Has anyone else jsut started keeping a hat collection? <_<

Also, I'm gonna put these two Stranger random events in spoilers since I dunno how often people will come across them

Came across an "Explorer" who wanted to sell me a treasure map for $10.  I bought it, then shot him, took $16 off his corpse, then kept his horse.  Alas, I didn't see where his hat went, which bummed me out because it was a pretty sweet hat...

And I came across one of the KKK meetings.  I didn't kill them right away and decided to see how the scene played out.  When he went to light the cross, the Grand Wizard accidently set himself on fire, ran around in a panic and set everyone else on fire, killing them all :lol:

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

There aren't missions that go away if you don't do them right away is there? I mean I'm pretty near the start we just go our camp and I did the one where I go to town with Uncle but since I'm in town now I kinda just want to dick around for a while

Disable autosaving as much as possible, don't save, now the dicking around never happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

There aren't missions that go away if you don't do them right away is there? I mean I'm pretty near the start we just go our camp and I did the one where I go to town with Uncle but since I'm in town now I kinda just want to dick around for a while

Apparently, the white ones can disappear.