Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

4 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

I stole a horse, and went to return him to his owner. Accidentally ran over the man with his own horse and he died. :facepalm:

Hah, I almost did that. Managed to avoid him and jumped off, but was 'too close' to him, bumped into him and he ran off screaming into the distance.

6 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Is there a way to slow down your horse? When I read in to towns I just keep wheeling about til it slows so I don't trample a bunch of people.

RB on Xbox.

• Like 1

I named my horse Elias. Who wants to ride with Elias!

Also got another one I named Jack, I thought oh that's his sons name so it'll seem cool in my own head canon that I named a horse after the son. Then remembered that A) We're not playing as John Marston, B) Jack is not our son. So now it looks like I just creepily named a horse after Marston's kid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

This game has wrecked Fallout 76 for me. Being playing the beta after most of the evening on RDR.

The difference in quality. Sheesh.

LolXT5O.jpg

Is this guy dead? I walked in to Valentine the night before and he came crashing out of the saloon fighting with someone. He lost obviously. But it's the next day and he's still lying there. Is he just proper out cold, or did he literally die as a result of a fist fight?* I kinda wanna loot him but I feel like the town would go mad at me for it since it's in plain view of everyone.

*I may also have pushed him around in the mud while he's been laid out/dead.