Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I had around a hundred bucks or so by the time I got to Valentine so I spent almost all of it buying a swish new outfit from the general store. Kitted out from my hat to my spurs and headed to the bar for Javiers mission.

One bar room brawl and a fist fight in the mud later and my clothes are filthy and I've lost my hat.

Didn't even last 5 bloody minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Found a fat guy in the saloon in Valentine. He ranted at me for a couple of minutes then started a fist fight with me.

Knocked him out and stole his fancy hat.

Spoiler

GazzPriest_RedDeadRedemption2_20181028_12-17-20.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Next time you're riding through the woods at night, get the lantern out 😍

Does anyone know how to get the Double Action Revolver & Stone Hatchet that you unlock in GTA Online actually to use in the game? Or is it that you get them on RDR Online?

59 minutes ago, New Damage said:

Does anyone know how to get the Double Action Revolver & Stone Hatchet that you unlock in GTA Online actually to use in the game? Or is it that you get them on RDR Online?

From what I understand, the Double Action Revolver is bought from the gunsmith in Valentine.  Supposedly the gold finish for it is free

Never unlocked the stone hatchet, but I've read you have to find it out in the world somewhere

When I figure out how to name horses, I will be naming mine Esroh. 

And I hadn't lost a hat until that train heist near the start when it got punched off me and it flew off the bridge we were rolling on at the time. I had no chance. 

Finally, I took a beautiful picture of a man I killed along with his lover that I also killed. 

20181027_180130.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LL. said:

When I figure out how to name horses, I will be naming mine Esroh. 

And I hadn't lost a hat until that train heist near the start when it got punched off me and it flew off the bridge we were rolling on at the time. I had no chance. 

Finally, I took a beautiful picture of a man I killed along with his lover that I also killed. 

20181027_180130.jpg

And so we trace David Cameron's ancestry back to the Old West.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New Damage said:

There's a double action revolver under a bed you search during a house robbery you do with Sean. 

So I killed the Legendary Bear, but didn't really know what to do with the belt, because apparently I have to sell it to a trapper? But I hadn't found him so I was just logging it around for ages, until I found that if you dump it in camp, it triggers a mini cutscene where he stores it "somewhere safe".

I've now found the trapper, but the pelt is nowhere to be found? Is it gone?! 😢

So...I see this guy on the side of a dirt road. He's having some trouble with his horse. Trying to replace it's horseshoes or something? I ask if he needs help, he answers in the affirmative and gets the everloving life kicked out of him by his own ride seconds later.

Did the sensible thing and looted his body, pretending the whole thing never happened.

• Like 2