Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

12 hours ago, Lint said:

I like Poulter, but he is not at all what I envisioned for Warlock. I'm not going to say that it won't be good. I trust Marvel, but they've had a less than stellar track record with some of my favorites thus far. It seems very much like a Zemo type move. Daniel Bruhl and Marvel did a really good job of re-establishing Helmut Zemo in the Falcon & Winter Soldier, but it's still not the same Zemo that I fell in love with.

The runtime for Eternals is 156 minutes. I also missed this last week, but it's been confirmed that it'll have 2 separate storylines that deal with the Eternals in the present and in the distant past. 

• Like 1

On 07/10/2021 at 02:24, Ruki Returns said:

That's disappointing. 

She's since come out and said that claims of her sharing anti-vax stuff on the set of Black Panther 2 are all false, but how much of that is damage control who knows. She did still share that antivaxxer tweet, soooo..

4 hours ago, Orange CLDY said:

She's since come out and said that claims of her sharing anti-vax stuff on the set of Black Panther 2 are all false, but how much of that is damage control who knows. She did still share that antivaxxer tweet, soooo..

For me, it depends on the context. If someone is having a general discussion with co-workers about the pandemic and express their opinion, I feel like that's one-hundred percent okay. Even if the opinion is plain wrong. Now, if they push the matter or if they're actively trying to convert people to their way of thinking, then I can see it being an issue.

There's an "untitled" trailer attached to the Eternals, apparently. 🤔 Speculation right now is that it'll be the second trailer for No Way Home, with some speculating that it'll come out next Monday (October 25) ahead of the world premiere of Eternals (Nov 5).

The post credit scene for Eternals is... uh, interesting. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Pip the Troll (Patton Oswalt) introduces Starfox/Eros (Harry Styles) to the rest of the Eternals on-board their ship. Starfox is the brother of Thanos, for anyone that doesn't know.

In other news, a bunch of movies got pushed back.

Multiverse of Madness moved back 2 months (now May 6th, 2022)

Thor: Love & Thunder moved back 2 months (now July 8th, 2022)

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever moved back 5 months (now November 11th, 2022)

The Marvels moved back 4 months (February 17th, 2023)

Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania moved back 5 months (July 28th, 2023)

• Like 1

Yeah, every movie basically took the next movie's release date. Everything upcoming got moved except for Guardians Vol. 3. Feige says it's just to give everyone more time to work on the movies.

They also removed two 2023 release dates they had in place for "upcoming projects".

Deadpool 3, and Feige did say they had a "mutant" film in development at SDCC 2019. But besides the three you mentioned, and those two, that's pretty much it.

Unless we get into rumors, then it's a huge amount of possibilities. 

Eternals has a 64% score on Rotten Tomatoes based on 92 critic reviews. It's lower rated on RT now than Thor: The Dark World, which has a 66% from critics.

I haven't heard of a trailer leaking, but what @Gabriel is talking about, I think, is a minor scene that leaked that was supposedly cut from the trailer.

Spoiler

Spidey gets paint thrown on him by a NY citizen

What DID leak in the last few days though, was...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Green Goblin's MCU outfit, in the form of a stunt person wearing it, and concept art of Dafoe in the "new" outfit. It's not that terribly different from the Raimi version. Except it's battle damaged and has a shoulder bag. No mask, just goggles like Doc Ock.

Also - concept art of Tobey's Spidey suit, someone wearing the suit, and that suit hung up on set next to the Garfield and Holland versions. An early version of the Black, Gold & Red suit (I believe that's the Integrated suit, which is powered by Dr. Strange's magic), with a cellphone taped to the suit (which has to do with that leaked, cut scene I mentioned before), and some concept art of Doc Ock.

• Like 1