The January Transfer Window - 2018

Lineker

Latest on Sanchez is that he was with the Arsenal team at their hotel in preparation for the Palace game today, but he got a call at 11pm last night and said his goodbyes before a MIDNIGHT DASH!! to Old Trafford. 

Mkhitaryan expected to be confirmed as an Arsenal player at the same time at some point this weekend.

I'm pretty sure at this rate, I'm going to be getting a call about the availability of the top scorer of my under 9's before the end of the window.

3 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

But he's a Man United player now, so it's OK, right...?

:shifty:

Yeah, I'm fairly certain I could find a delightful tackle from most Premier League players. We were even linked with De Jong not too long after he broke Ben Arfa into 4 bits. 

1 hour ago, Japanicode said:

If we're intent on buying a new striker, I'm liking the Dzeko rumour a lot more than I'm liking the other rumours.

Evidently Chelsea saw my joke about signing a lamp post and decided to go get a player who was literally nicknamed Lamp Post...