EWBFF Matt Leinart League

Maxx

I dropped DT by mistake earlier this week, but he was second on my list of people to drop so I thought "fuckit". I got woken up my cat half an hour before the Sunday games, checked my phone and had TWO players Out to injury. I was able to bring DT back and his two tudders saved by fuckin bacon.

How the fuck did I wind up winning this week?  I had been on track to lose the entire time :lol:

3 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Damn @livid 2 points. Hell of an attempt to come back but you were too much for me. Good luck in later rounds :P

Yeah I figured I had a comfortable enough lead and didn't realize who you had playing until this morning. So close! 

I would say good luck to you as well but we actually play again this week so...like, not too much luck! <_<

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I just lost OBJ so it might be closer than you think

Julio just caught a TD too, so maybe miracles will happen.

EDIT: Looking at our teams now, we are a lot closer than I thought, but it also is calculating Julio to go off based on a hot start, so I think it's going to be really close.

Edited by DMN

9 minutes ago, DMN said:

I think your Bears shutting down Cooks just cost you unless Wilson plays uncommonly badly.

Yeah I was just going to post the same thing. I am honestly ok with it if that happens but Wilson has had some clunkers this year. Just have to cross my fingers and root for the (checks notes) Vikings?!? Oh gross :(