What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I wanna go back and watch the series now. I wonder if that's on Netflix, hm.

One of my favourite things from the series was the bat-climb cameos. I think my favourite was either Lurch or Colonel Klink.

Don't forget Santa Claus.

I love this discussion. There's a shit-ton of great stuff on the series that's largely forgotten. Am I the only one who loves Marsha Queen of Diamonds and Shame?

Yeah, you all can thank me for bringing it up <_<

Also, I grew up watching re-runs of the episodes, and always just thought that it was aimed at really young kids. Like, kids who belive in Candycane Lake.

I didn't even really know the movie was actually a movie (it was shown in parts here, as if it were part of the series) until a couple of years ago.

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

Drive. I started watching it last week and got 30 mins in, but fell asleep as it was late & quiet. And it took me 20 mins into the second watch to realise it was Hal off Malcolm in the Middle. :shifty:

But anyway, it's awesome. I really want a sweet ass jacket and toothpicks now. And so do you, don't you?

That part when he stomped the guy's face in in the lift made me grimace.

And I thought the ending was great too. "Oh yeah, he's alive, he's gonna blink... oh the music's coming in, ok he died... OH HE BLINKED!"

Erasing David

Documentary about all the information that is available out there about us. The guy tries to disappear for 30 days with two private investigators tracking him down. However, he doesn't take the drop off the face of the Earth approach so they pretty much know the general vicinity in where he's located at all times. I would recommend a special that I saw about this idea on the Discovery/Science Channel last year, but I can't remember what it was called. Basically a guy just ran through how to pick a new city to move and how to set yourself up without being tracked. Erasing David seemed like An Idiot Abroad version of that.

I like Justin Long and Drew Barrymore, so I watched Going the Distance last night. Funny throughout. His room-mate was hilarious. I can't remember seeing him in anything else I've watched before though...

He's in Always Sunny

My favourite thing in that entire movie - more than the bomb, more than Shark Repellant, more than the shark inexplicably exploding - is how literally everything in the Bat-Cave is labelled.

This. I love that movie. So much.

I have in my possession, Ghost Dad. I don't care what you say. I love this movie. I'm glad it's the last film Sidney Poitier directed.

I like Justin Long and Drew Barrymore, so I watched Going the Distance last night. Funny throughout. His room-mate was hilarious. I can't remember seeing him in anything else I've watched before though...

That's Charlie Day. Shame he's not in more movies as he's usual the best part in the movies he's in that I've seen at least. He's in Horrible Bosses which was just great, you should check it out.

And the Crack Off discussion in the Going the Distance is hilarious.

My favourite thing in that entire movie - more than the bomb, more than Shark Repellant, more than the shark inexplicably exploding - is how literally everything in the Bat-Cave is labelled.

This. I love that movie. So much.

I have in my possession, Ghost Dad. I don't care what you say. I love this movie. I'm glad it's the last film Sidney Poitier directed.

I don't know how to quit you.

And I don't want to.

That's Charlie Day. Shame he's not in more movies as he's usual the best part in the movies he's in that I've seen at least. He's in Horrible Bosses which was just great, you should check it out.

I do plan on watching that - I was talking to two of my friends about new-ish films this morning, and they both said it's good.

Yeah, echoing the love for Crazy Stupid Love. Possibly the best rom com I've ever seen that isn't Love Actually. It's smart, funny and everyone in it, especially Gosling, is extra charming.

Watched City of God and Road to Perdition for film studies. I was blown away by City of God, it's a real spectacle. I loved every second of it. Road to Perdition was pretty good, though I found the kid annoying. Jude Law was suprisingly good, too.

And I watched Clerks 2, which I enjoyed a lot more than the original Clerks, actually.