AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

TV / Comic Book / Game triple whammy new character introduction spoiler

I'm guessing the chick with the crossbow is Lily, who was also a Woodbury guard

and definitely do not read if you don't want the end of this season possibly spoiled and you haven't read to at least issue 60 of the comic.

Lily being the person who eventually kills the Governor.

Re: phone

I called it as soon as he started talking. I like how it's a bit of a different twist to schizophrenia than what you get on most tv shows/ movies these days where the character actually sees the person that's playing the other side of their brain (Dexter, Go On, and there are others that I just can't muster right now.)

Either way, Rick be having issues yo. Can't wait for the next ep.

Re: phone

I called it as soon as he started talking. I like how it's a bit of a different twist to schizophrenia than what you get on most tv shows/ movies these days where the character actually sees the person that's playing the other side of their brain (Dexter, Go On, and there are others that I just can't muster right now.)

Either way, Rick be having issues yo. Can't wait for the next ep.

They fooled me a little because in the comics it;s only Lori so when they did the other people I thought maybe they were going a different way with it. It's still a very interesting development.

Really?My first thought when I was reading the comics was "Holy shit this is going fast!". Seems like the show is going slower to me.

Really?My first thought when I was reading the comics was "Holy shit this is going fast!". Seems like the show is going slower to me.

I don´t know if i should mark this comic spoilers.

But if you look at stuff like the phone. That was drawn out so long till it finally concluded and later got picked up again. Here they just put it all in a cliffhanger and one episode. (well, maybe they pick it back up as well)

Same with meeting the inmates and rick killing one of them. On the show it´s like, bam next, bam next, bam... In the comic it´s a bit more woven into the overall storytelling.

Thats more of Kirkmans writing style in general, his other books have a many storys build slowly alongside what currently has the focus aswell.

TV / Comic Book / Game triple whammy new character introduction spoiler

I'm guessing the chick with the crossbow is Lily, who was also a Woodbury guard

and definitely do not read if you don't want the end of this season possibly spoiled and you haven't read to at least issue 60 of the comic.

Lily being the person who eventually kills the Governor.

Apparently she's based a little bit on Lilly, but a totally different character named Haley.

They've officially announced the casting of the actor playing the major comic character I mentioned the other week. Not sure whether it still merits spoiler status or not.

So I'll just say it's a great casting choice and I'm very excited to see him as part of the show.

Also, now that I've actually got the game properly installed on my gaming computer, working my way through the Walking Dead game as of last night (which I did instead of watching nearly all of the final hour of Raw). I'm enjoying it thusfar.

Pretty big news/rumor going down about the midseason finale;

They're saying that another major character from the comic will be making their debut on December 2nd. The odds-on favorite for that, of course, would be Tyreese.

Adding fuel to that fire? Rumors have it that Chad Coleman, probably most famous for playing Cutty from The Wire, has been spotted in Atlanta. And unlike Matzat's ridiculous implication that Big Tiny looked like Tyreese, Coleman is actually a dead-ringer.

WWE Champion CM Punk will appear the AMC show "Talking Dead" this Sunday, a 30-minute discussion panel featuring actors and fans talking about the network's hit zombie show "Walking Dead."

The show will broadcast live Sunday evening from Los Angeles, California.

There's gonna be a mid-season break like last year, right? Anyone know how many more episodes we have?

16 episodes, with the mid-season finale being December 2nd. So there's 1 more episode before the mid-season finale, and no word (afaik) on when the season starts back up (presumably February).

... okay, I might have to watch Talking Dead for once. Not for CM Punk, but for CM Punk and Yvette Nicole Brown being in the same place. That is going to be a hilarious study of contrasts.

I like Talking Dead most of the time. Does no one else watch it? When the guests are good its a fun show

I watched one after the Season 2 marathon over the summer and I became annoyed very quickly with Chris Hardwick going "OMG ZOMBIES!!! THAT KILL WAS AWESOME I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!"