UFC News and Discussion Thread

In all fairness, while I hate Ronda, the guy has a short temper, and he would've snapped and been kicked off the show by Dana after he warned them, so she'd lose her head coach.

I ma be wrong as I haven't seen the episode yet, but it's reading like a bullshit tactic to get a coach removed from Rousey's team.

Maybe it was but Tate seems way nice as far as the show goes and it seemed like a silly prank. I mean they were wearing those silly disguises with big nose and fake glasses and tip toeing overly dramatically. It seemed like silly fun like the coaches used to do on the older seasons and Ronda instead of laughing and being like haha we'll do a better prank got pissed and talked about fighting her.

Ronda Rousey is no fun is the point I'm making I guess. She always has a stupid scowl on her face. She is a pain to watch

Some bits from MMAFighting's Shaun Al-Shatti's conference call with Dana White.

- Dana White announces Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira ISN'T the UFC's Super Bowl weekend event. The announcement was a mistake.

- Dana White says Jones-Teixeira will probably happen in March.

- Dana White says Alexander Gustafsson will "100%" fight Jon Jones if he wins his next fight, which could be in London or Sweden

- Dana White says he's not trying to throw Daniel Cormier into a title shot until he beats Roy Nelson and proves he can make 205

- Sexyama update! He's been injured. Dana White doesn't have a timetable for his return.

Will edit in, if there's anything else.

Matt Hamill, UFC fighter is still a thing?

And Jake Shields on the card tonight, I'd totally have given this a miss was it on a non-TUF night.

He looked awful, retired and came back to look even worse against an overweight Thiago Silva, who hasn't won a fight since nineteen dickety two without pissing radioactive.