Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I went on a rampage in my only attempt at RR. Came in at #9 eliminated 3 (1 after he helped me eliminate someone else) and as I went for a 4th I got a "reconnection" thing and it didn't fix...

Who needs 100 OVR. I laugh at your unrealistic character. HA! Being beaten by my 8 :shifty:

Also... Why are all the Daniel Bryan CAWs I find at least 93 OVR? I'm going to tweak it down to about 86/87.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I went on a rampage in my only attempt at RR. Came in at #9 eliminated 3 (1 after he helped me eliminate someone else) and as I went for a 4th I got a "reconnection" thing and it didn't fix...

Who needs 100 OVR. I laugh at your unrealistic character. HA! Being beaten by my 8 :shifty:

Also... Why are all the Daniel Bryan CAWs I find at least 93 OVR? I'm going to tweak it down to about 86/87.

Because Danielson is worth a 93+ OVR

If you want to follow WWE canon... Daniel Bryan would be a 86 <_<.

• Like 1

Steve Austin has an entrance where he hits four turnbuckles to loud applause. Maybe try finding an entrance where you just hit one turnbuckle to confused silence.

• Like 7

The fact you can't change the participants in MitB is a bit sucky. I had one filled with guys like JTG and Tyson Kidd who I didn't really want holding the MitB, so I changed it up to a few guys higher up the card... but then the briefcase wasn't awarded afterwards. :( You can change the Rumble, though so far when I simulate it's always won by either Randy Orton, Batista or John Cena.

So far in my WWE Universe, I've witnessed Alberto Del Rio - World Champion, Daniel Bryan - WWE Champion, Chris Jericho being in a Unified Tag Team Championship match at WrestleMania with The Miz (that he won), a WWE Championship match on the same card (which he won) and then in the World Heavyweight Championship match, which he lost (but hey, two out of three ain't bad. >_>). My tag team scene refuses to flourish, even though I've added Cryme Tyme and a host of other random teams that just seem to break up all the time.

Having a lot of fun, but I can't help but feel there's a lot of small things holding this back from being a perfect game. But it's still awesome, I love that it does remember a lot of little things that're important. For example, Bragging Rights always has a RAW vs. SmackDown match, WrestleMania always has an Undertaker match (even when I remove him from the rosters), the Royal Rumble winner always goes to the Main Event of WrestleMania, Hell in the Cell always has a HIAC Match in the World Championship matches. Night of Champions has the Scramble match. Though I have run into some odd things, like one of my Elimination Chamber PPV's featured an Elimination Chamber match for the IC Championship and the World Heavyweight, whilst the WWE just had a Triple Threat?

And Jesus Christ, Dolph Ziggler just will not drop that IC Championship.

Night of Champions has the Scramble match

Not in my WWE Universe it hadn't...

The only two titles NOT defended at NoC in my game was the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Title. Instead those two slots were filled with Tatsu vs Regal and Goldust vs Ryder....

The fact you can't change the participants in MitB is a bit sucky. I had one filled with guys like JTG and Tyson Kidd who I didn't really want holding the MitB, so I changed it up to a few guys higher up the card... but then the briefcase wasn't awarded afterwards. :( You can change the Rumble, though so far when I simulate it's always won by either Randy Orton, Batista or John Cena.

So you can change royal rumble participants and the winner will main event in mania correct?

So you can change royal rumble participants and the winner will main event in mania correct?

Yeah. It has an annoying habit of putting in all the Legends and free agents in the match, so it's helpful as well. Like I say, I haven't had anyone that interesting win yet, but I think that's because the simulator seems to go off the stats in game. (And obviously, guys like Orton and Cena will win over guys like Christian and my CAWs)

My tag team scene refuses to flourish

So what you're saying is that it's a startlingly accurate WWE simulator?

I was waiting for that. >_> But yeah, actually. It tends to make random tag teams, split them up before they do anything of note and it enjoys playing WWE 2009 by putting uppercarders together. I've had Daniel Bryan and Triple H, Miz and Jericho, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio so far.

Yeah. It has an annoying habit of putting in all the Legends and free agents in the match, so it's helpful as well. Like I say, I haven't had anyone that interesting win yet, but I think that's because the simulator seems to go off the stats in game. (And obviously, guys like Orton and Cena will win over guys like Christian and my CAWs)

I usually have Orton, Batista, Cena, or Jericho win my Rumble too. But one year, I did have Jake Roberts when the match when I watched it. It was great. Then he went on to win the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

Just had a match with Regal that began with Regal attacking Christian from behind before we even got underway, Christian survived a Knee Trembler, but after using the Brass Knuckles and another Knee Trembler, I put him out cold. It's wonderful to be able to actually heel it up in the game. It's also fun winning a match after having it done to you. I had McIntyre attack Kofi before the match, but I still won.

Also, putting it up to Hard was a clever idea. Game's a lot more fun now the AI reverses more often. I haven't even bothered trying a MitB yet though.

Try to play an match featuring a Champion and it should give you the option to cash in the briefcase beforehand. (e.g. Batsta © vs. Edge on a random SmackDown, it'll give you the option to cash in MitB if you click on the match.)

I like that after every PPV title match, Cole says "if that happens this sunday, we could have a new champion"

It's like he's living a week behind everyone.