Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Summerslam, Year One, and Dolph Ziggler is my World Heavyweight Champion - beat Swagger and Undertaker in a Triple-Threat #1 Contenders match then beat Edge at Summerslam!

Not unlocked much so far, cos I've simmed a fair few matches, but I have unlocked Gail Kim, Finlay, Kozlov and Tatsu. Not touched any RTWM modes yet.

The Daniel Bryan CAW i downloaded seems to be knowhere in the rankings despite having a lot of matches.

Jobbing at WrestleMania... Good to see you putting Taker over.

I just completed my first year in the Universe

RAW

WWE Champion: Triple H (#1 Contender: John Cena)

U.S Champion: The Miz (#1 Contender: Ted DiBiase)

DIVAs: Maryse (#1 Contender: Natalya)

SD!

World Champion: Big Show (#1 Contender: Kane)

IC Champion: Dolph Ziggler (#1 Contender: Drew McIntyre)

Womens Champion: Beth Phoenix (#1 Contender: Michelle McCool)

Tag Team Champions: Team Awesome (Miz & Riley) (#1 Contender: Hart Dynasty)

MitB Winner: Kaval

As for Rocky Feller... I didn't even get a WM appearance, but am sitting at 6th on the WHC Contenders list.

Other CAWs making a showing include: Kaval7, Del Rio10 (WHC) Riley2, Bryan3 (WWE)

I have a draft coming up so there maybe some changes afoot.

Ahahaha, Taker RTWM (minor) spoilers

So I'm using my CAW and get into a triple threat match against Kozlov and Jericho. I'm about to use my finisher on Kozlov when the lights go out mid-match and Taker literally appears from nowhere to destroy everyone with Tombstones. So cool that it was all one flowing moment, not cut to loading screen then cutscene sort of thing.

I like running around backstage between matches too, although the camera is horrific. I'm not the only one who makes a point of beating up Santino everytime I see him backstage, am I? :shifty:

was using CAW in universe mode. I had a match against Triple H. As I was about to perform my finisher on him Shawn Michaels came down stood next to trips like they were going to attack me together then proceeded to give Trips a sweet chin music. Now Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Cena are in a triple threat match.

EDIT: Just before the match began, it was changed to a falls count anywhere match.

And Cena pins Shawn for the win.

Edited by mrmayhem87

I have finally become #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

If I can beat Undertaker on SD! this week, I'll be guaranteed the Main Event at Summerslam against Kaval

(He cashed his MitB on Big Show after a match with the Undertaker at Extreme Rules)

Still nothing really drastically unrealistic (except above) in my game.

Doesn't seem to be enough actual Tag Teams in matches, mostly 'throw-together' teams.

Should I bring in all the "future endeavoured" superstars? i.e Shelton, Knox, Mickie James etc

I might also start breaking up Nexus (I have current + Ex all in 2 stables, so about 9 all up) could mean that I deliberately lose at Summerslam, edit myself out of the game for a couple of months

and make a big return on the other brand (after my contract had expired with SD!)

Actually.. I'll win the title and lose it later on and go from there.

I like running around backstage between matches too, although the camera is horrific. I'm not the only one who makes a point of beating up Santino everytime I see him backstage, am I? :shifty:

I'm living up to old John Cena of Thug Life on mine :P Anyone I see just push them and get into a fight :P

So completed my first month on Universe and at Backlash, Matt Hardy beat Miz and R-Truth to win the US Title in a Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat, Undertaker & Kane won the Unified Tag Titles, Dolph defended the IC Title against Kofi Kingston, Melina won the Divas Title, Jack Swagger won the World Title and John Cena defended the WWE Title in a 2/3 falls match inside a cage.

I've just been doing the matches myself playing them all and sometimes changing them cause one Raw I had Luke Gallows V Triple H in the Main Event....