WWE '13

tenaciousg

Okay another thing annoying as fuck. Not sure if you can turn it off, but when it shows a replay of your finisher right after you hit it. Especially in the timed pin stuff. Unbelievably annoying.

Yeah, that keeps throwing me off massively. I need to check if you can turn it off.

That can be turned off. Can't remember where in the options it is, but I turned it off after about the 3rd match. So annoying.

When it's a timed pin thing.. the replay time doesn't count towards the pin time does it? I've left it on and I haven't had that issue.

No sir it does not! blush.gif

Recorded 4 matches tonight, should be up in about 4-5 hours. (About an hour and 15 minutes per match per upload)

1 is an offline match played on Legend difficulty - Great Khali vs Zack Ryder in a Tables match for the Internet Championship during WCW Thunder! w00t.gif

My wife is getting this for me as a Christmas gift and I am excited. After seeing reviews and the endorsement from EWB, I can't wait. The attitude era was definitely by favorite time to have been a fan, so I dig the roster. Then they went and added Pillman and DDP to the downloadable content and I was sold. There are also no real omissions from today's roster that won't be fixed by DLC. Can't wait to tear some shit up.

I've gotta say, I'm really excited to actually try to make a story this time around. I'm working on the rise of Ryback, and made a Local Talent CAS for this purpose. There would be a few changes (namely, I can't really imagine I'd be able to fit in all of the names of Ryback's jobbers), but I like the idea of giving the user a rising arc up to the Punk Hell in a Cell match. I'm actually excited about it.

Just had a little go at creating some stuff on the logo creater and create an arena, can be there for ages doing those. Ended up creating a simple indie-ish type one using the ewb name, if any one want to check it its tagged under ewb on the ps3 community creations.

Got through the DX stories fairly easily, the match against bulldog was probably the hardest imo. Half way through the Austin one now, the timed match against Road Dogg is killing me

Glad to see modern Triple H doesn't have the six-pack of the gods anymore that he's had the past two games.

Trying some Universe after finally finishing attitude mode. Fuck that Kane vs HHH cage match btw.

My first PPV in universe includes......

United States Title

Santino © vs Otunga vs Kofi

Tag Team Title

Team Hell No © vs Kofi and Truth

Intercontinental Title

Kofi © vs Christian

He also lost all 3.

Edited by mystikz

Eh, I don't think it goes back that far. For the longest time Triple H was ridiculously jacked in real life.

H1-237x300.jpg

(First example more than the second)

Everyone gets a boost in the games so at at one time his model didn't look out of place but with the way Triple H looks now when he wrestles occasionally looked nothing like the model in the last couple games.

Glad to see modern Triple H doesn't have the six-pack of the gods anymore that he's had the past two games.

I haven't seen modern Triple H yet, but "classic" Triple H, in both his forms, is about twice the accurate size...

Something odd is going on. I've seen one WWE 13 video where modern Triple H looks right then I've seen another where he's still jacked. I'm pretty sure both are supposed to be modern because both came out to "The Game" and were wearing the short black tights he wears now. I guess that could be attitude Triple H but I thought that version of Triple H's attire was with the long tights in this game.