Europa League 2014/15

DFF

• Admin
Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and defender Younes Kaboul are the only two players to retain their place in the Tottenham side from the one that beat QPR 4-0 at the weekend. Vlad Chiriches and Sandro make their first appearances of the season.
Tottenham: Lloris, Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Davies, Dembele, Sandro; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane.
Subs: Friedel, Dier, Rose, Veljkovic, Chadli, Holtby, Adebayor.
AEL Limassol Fegrouch, Sielis, Gikiewicz, Diego Barcelos, Nikolaou, Edmar, Luciano Bebe, Carlitos, Diallo Guidileye, Cadu, Sardinero.
Subs: Pulpo (GK), Jonathan Espana, Tagbajumi, Carlitos, Danielzinho, Eleftheriou, Nadeau.

Hull boss Steve Bruce makes three changes to his side from the first leg as the Tigers look to overturn a 1-0 deficit against Belgian side Lokeren at the KC Stadium. Captain Curtis Davies starts in defence, along with midfielders Jake Livermore and Mohamed Essa, as Hull try to earn a place in tomorrow's draw for the group stages. It is also six changes for the Tigers from their draw against Stoke in the Premier League on Sunday.
Hull starting XI: McGregor, Rosenior, Figueroa, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Brady, Livermore, Essa, Sagbo, Aluko.

I'm a horrible person. I just tuned in after getting my daughter to bed. Saw Kane waiting to take a penalty and someone laid out. I feared the worst and then in the replay saw that it was Kyle Naughton that got fouled. Bit disgusted in myself that I felt some relief.

Then saw that it was their goalkeeper that got injured instead.

• Like 1