UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Not sure who that Sevilla defender was but getting done by Lukaku for trickery and pace is woeful.

It's been a pretty common occurrence in Serie A this season, to be honest. Not sure if that's a knock on the quality of defense there or not.

Conte just got yellow carded, lol. 

1 minute ago, Colly said:

To be fair, he's been pretty good most of his career bar a spell where he played 50 yards from any of his team mates at Newcastle. Lad can finish.

I watch zero of the Dutch league so I had only heard he was scoring a ton there. Playing well at Sevilla and in the Europa League is pretty significant.

9 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I watch zero of the Dutch league so I had only heard he was scoring a ton there. Playing well at Sevilla and in the Europa League is pretty significant.

To be fair, he's only scored in the past two games. He's been more of a backup from what I've seen and read. Still, 2 goals in a European final is big.

1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Not only did he miss the 1v1, then he pretty much scores an own goal to probably have Sevilla the cup, but also ruin my acca 😑

I don't know why it doesn't appear to be counted as an own goal. That ball was headed off target from the replay angle I saw.

Slightly baffled by the fact that the ESPN team, who are generally quite happy to describe Newcastle as shite, are failing to grasp that the reason De Jong didn't score for us was because we were fucking shite.

Edited by Colly

Wonder what they'll say when Joelinton scores a hat-trick for Barcelona in the 2025 Champions League final?