WWE Supercard

Nikki

If we were to replace people, I don't know if we even have replacements if we kept it strictly to EWB'ers. Seems like the active people in here are already on the team or are in other ones that do better than us. 

I am in desperate need of a more active team. But trying to find one is nearly impossible in the current system. Randomly joined one shooting for legendary (Ambrose would have made my first leg pro), we didn't even make Neville because it became clear only a few people were trying. 

Its just frustrating especially specially since I had Monday and Tuesday off and nothing but time to grind. 

My team just shit the bed this week, so EWB need an extra person I could rejoin. I'm cool either way, so if somebody else wants to join it is alright. 

"Oh good, it's PCC. Fuck playing this weekend!"
"Oh good, it's Divas. Now there's even less chance of me getting the Legendary card, definitely fuck playing."
"Oh good, Epic Bayley is a prize on Charlotte's side. #DoItWithFlair"

Is Brie the more iikely victor though? She's obviously gonna pair well with Nikki who is pretty much the best Diva, Charlotte is an up arrow and if anything it's down arrows that are in demand to team with the ups. Think E Nikki on the undercard might swing it too. Damn.

I'm just glad that I wasn't the team slacker for once :P

Brie is probably more likely, though I'm gonna play for Charlotte because my rationale is usually down to who I like more, and that Charlotte pic is fantastic. I want to try and grind my way to an Epic because I'm still stuck with a SR pro as my top Diva, but I bet I'm just gonna get frustrated with it.

Elsewhere, there's this crap.

Remember POGS? They're back, in WWE Supercard form!

I mean, it's nice that they let you get a few uses out of them so you can share them with friends but yeah, only being UR makes them pretty redundant unless those exclusive cards had nice art you wanted to use? Plus, just watching Xavier Woods' video about it, he said some of the actual physical tokens will be rare in and of themselves so that's just another Amiibo situation waiting to happen with people stock piling them to sell on eBay.