Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

2 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I am intrigued by this x factor for footballers idea. Did it actually happen?

Steve Watts won a contract with Orient after winning a competition in The Sun. Probably had to collect a certain amount of tokens or something. And recentlt Becchetti ran a TV show in Italy to get a contract with Orient.

We aren't a real club.

12 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Slightly worried by the lead Doncaster have built up at the top. Gotta win our two games in hand to keep the pressure on.

5 wins in a row through January, 16 points clear of 4th place now. We are absolutely flying, great time to be a fan.

If we can sneak a win tonight my 'end the season now!' shout for my lucky 15 starts again. Feeling hopeful for Chelsea and Donny, Scunthorpe are lucking amazing for the price I got on them, so it would be utterly typical if Newcastle let me down.

On 01/02/2017 at 09:42, Colly said:

If we can sneak a win tonight my 'end the season now!' shout for my lucky 15 starts again. Feeling hopeful for Chelsea and Donny, Scunthorpe are lucking amazing for the price I got on them, so it would be utterly typical if Newcastle let me down.

Swap Scunthorpe for Sheffield Utd in my case. I've still got faith in my fourfold but Newcastle and Sheff Utd need to buck their ideas up!!