Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

Pontus has agreed a permanent deal.

Oooohhhhh Pontus Jansson's magic, he wears a magic hat and if you throw a brick at him, he'll head the fucker back. He heads them to the left, he heads them to the right and when we get promotion, we'll sing his song all night.

• Like 1

Good. Hopefully this is the beginning of clubs and authorities cutting down on it. We seem to have to put up with this kind of behaviour more than other clubs that have suffered tragedies, presumably because in the past we've been notoriously bad for being insensitive.

Just now, Colly said:

I'd have hauled him off immediately after he got away with that, even Colback would've scored that tap in.

I agree. Should have been whipped soon as, to teach him a lesson as much as anything. Murphy offers more anyway and he's a beautiful bastard. :wub:

The worst thing is that some fans will be using the goal and calling for him to come in when Gayle is back.

1 hour ago, Colly said:

I'd have hauled him off immediately after he got away with that, even Colback would've scored that tap in.

Let's not get carried away here.