Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

AFC are hypocritical fucknuggets though. Moving out of the area and pushing aside another long standing club while still trying to pretend they have the high ground after running the club into the ground (and already moving away, albeit not quite as far away...) the first time.

@MDK sorry mate, I'm afraid the writing is very much on the wall for Orient. We've won 4-1 today and whilst it was tough going for an hour or so, we missed four absolute sitters and an 8-1 result would not have flattered us. Orient are sadly the worst team I've seen all season and it's a shame what's happening at the club.

I have however had a great day and three wins in a week mean we are now two games away from automatic promotion.

Just now, Adam said:

@MDK sorry mate, I'm afraid the writing is very much on the wall for Orient. We've won 4-1 today and whilst it was tough going for an hour or so, we missed four absolute sitters and an 8-1 result would not have flattered us. Orient are sadly the worst team I've seen all season and it's a shame what's happening at the club.

Half the first team are youth players. I'm resigned to relegation now unless something ridiculous happens. How did you find the stadium and the area?

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

Half the first team are youth players. I'm resigned to relegation now unless something ridiculous happens. How did you find the stadium and the area?

Stadium is a good old school ground, will be a shame for it to not host league football. I quite like the area, we walked up the high street in Leyton, then to the Olympic Park and back through Newham. Nice park next to the stadium too. We donated to the LOFT fund too, hope the club can be saved.

• Like 1

I actually didn't! I liked that some people can watch the match from the comfort of their own apartment. During the warm up our goalies jokingly asked if they could have a cup of tea when a woman came out to fetch an errant ball from her balcony :lol:

• Like 1