Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

The bottom of the championship is really interesting right now. Any two of 6 teams could still go down.

I think Wigan are doomed, and Birmingham will join them.

Not so "interesting" when you are involved in it. :(

21 minutes ago, MDK said:

If I were a Newcastle fan I'd be slightly nervous.

Nearly 24 years of Newcastle support has prepared me fully for times like this.

22 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

The bottom of the championship is really interesting right now. Any two of 6 teams could still go down.

I think Wigan are doomed, and Birmingham will join them.

Which is infuriating as a Blues fan because of how well placed we were the day before we sacked Rowett. Surely if Zola gets us relegated that's him done in England

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

dat flappy popper 

Nah, what will happen is we'll be garbage against Preston and Cardiff and then when it comes down to the wire, we'll engage and beat Barnsley 23-0 or something.

2 minutes ago, hugobomb said:

Which is infuriating as a Blues fan because of how well placed we were the day before we sacked Rowett. Surely if Zola gets us relegated that's him done in England

The Birmingham board are like a Trump supporter, they fucked up and now they just won't admit they fucked up and are sticking to their guns whilst the world crumbles.

I might as well wave goodbye to the 750 quid I could have won from my fourfold league winners bet seen as though Newcastle have crumbled over the last 3 games. 

Didn't even wanna win a bet anyway... :crying:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hugobomb said:

He's done anyway, got absolutely zero credibility now. He's a nice bloke and was an amazing player but as a manager he has literally never proved himself.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hugobomb said:

Has any kind of explanation at all come out over that? Because whether you get relegated or not, it's one of the biggest cases of sabotaging your own club there is. Just a completely bizarre sacking.

7 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I might as well wave goodbye to the 750 quid I could have won from my fourfold league winners bet seen as though Newcastle have crumbled over the last 3 games. 

Didn't even wanna win a bet anyway... :crying:

I cashed in the £10 I put on Newcastle to win the league last week, got just under £8 back and put that on Brighton to win today, so I've made a pound in profit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

I cashed in the £10 I put on Newcastle to win the league last week, got just under £8 back and put that on Brighton to win today, so I've made a pound in profit.

ynwhpMqUnuzcZcvDKftUrYMc.jpeg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Has any kind of explanation at all come out over that? Because whether you get relegated or not, it's one of the biggest cases of sabotaging your own club there is. Just a completely bizarre sacking.

Not really. The thinking on the fans part is that the new owners wanting to bring in their own man to wipe the slate clean from Yeung' mob. 

:D:D:D

FINALLY!! Shouldn't have been brought in in the first place, should have been fired weeks ago. At least he did the vaguely decent thing in resigning since you have the feeling he would have survived to the end of the season no matter what. Only problem is who do we bring in now? or more's the point, who the hell will take the job now?