Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Newcastle gain promotion; Immediately get investigated by HMRC. Classic.

Newcastle gonna Newcastle. 

In glorious Newcastle fashion, even on the brightest of sunny days, there's always a massive fucking hurricane of piss on the horizon...

• Like 1

Sylvain Marveaux was one of the people arrested on suspicion of accepting illegal payments. To recycle a joke, I'm assuming that's because absolutely nobody could believe that Newcastle used to pay him £40,000 per week.

• Like 2

Orient fans have stopped the game because they are protesting on the pitch :lol: 

This is daft. I understand, but Colchester are still in with a shout of a promotion place, so let the game continue and then have a sit down after the match. Oh, and I guess we'll get fined for this just to add to it all. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

So uh... we're top. How the fuck that happened I have no idea. Still expect Donnies to win it though.

Because Newcastle are back in with a shout of winning the Championship so to fuck my bet up even more Doncaster have decided to shit the bed. 

• Like 1

On 29/04/2017 at 20:09, Mad Jack said:

So uh... we're top. How the fuck that happened I have no idea. Still expect Donnies to win it though.

Because we're shite. As soon as promotion was confirmed everyone has given up, job done apparently. We were pathetic on Saturday, and haven't deserved a win in 3/4 games. I do not think we'll win it now, probably won't even be able to beat Hartlepool. At least it's on tele!

That *might* be a blessing in disguise since it will probably mean he actually starts next season as a Villa player.