Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

Just now, Bobfoc said:

Serious commiserations to Orient. I hope Bechetti sods off and they get a proper owner who will bring them back into the League.

Slightly annoying that he cant pay the wages but he is fine living in his £20m house in Mayfair and getting chauffeur driven around in his Bentley. But still, must be tough for him.

• Admin

From the Guardian's live text of the Villa/Birmingham game: 

50 mins: Adam Griffiths sounds like he would rather have been doing something else this afternoon. “Greetings from the Holte End,” he writes. “This isn’t very good at all; no shots on target, no bookings, one up front against a defence containing 97 year old Paul Robinson. No flair, no pace. It’s so bad that a) I’m emailing you for want of entertainment on the pitch and b) I’d bring on Gabby just for the hell of it. I’m not at all sure this was worth leaving the house for this morning.”

:lol: 

Wor Billy!

I hope they stay up but they are our last opponents and we are still in search of the points needed to win the title, so I guess this weekend's results will determine whether or not I truly want the Pools to stay in the league :P

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Wor Billy!

I hope they stay up but they are our last opponents and we are still in search of the points needed to win the title, so I guess this weekend's results will determine whether or not I truly want the Pools to stay in the league :P

If Hartlepool do go down, it's a shame that Darlington have been stopped from entering the northern prem play offs. 

Birmingham City club captain Paul Robinson has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following Sunday's Second City derby defeat at Aston Villa.

Robinson, 38, appeared to aim a kick at Villa skipper James Chester after Gabby Agbonlahor's 68th-minute winner.

The incident was not seen by the match officials but was caught on video.

Full-back Robinson has until 18:00 BST on Wednesday, 26 April to reply to the charge.

The FA have the power to act on any off-the-ball incidents not seen at the time by the match officials, which are then referred to a panel of three former elite referees.

The former Watford, West Bromwich Albion, Bolton Wanderers and Leeds United defender was sent off in Blues' other away West Midlands derby this season - a 2-1 win at Wolves nine games ago - before his red card was overturned by the FA on appeal.C-GWeAiXcAAfD8P.jpg:large

I love how angry he looks. 

I love how the other Birmingham player looks like he's thinking 'Gabby Agbonlahor scored? Seriously?'.