Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

4 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

:(

You still have a chance! Keep the faith.

And comparing your fixtures to Forrest and Burton they seem fairly equal, still got a chance.

1 minute ago, MDK said:

Plymouth aren't fucking around here. Stick a few more in and it might just help us out.

@9 to 5 I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THE FAITH

If we can't beat a team full of youth teamers I don't see much hope for us. See you next season :crying:

Just now, Dan said:

If we can't beat a team full of youth teamers I don't see much hope for us. See you next season :crying:

And our players haven't been paid. There was talk earlier on of the game being called off because our medical staff haven't been paid either and they refused to work, so some independent medical staff were brought it. Which begs the question that if we can afford to pay these guys, why not pay the fucking normal staff?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDK said:

And our players haven't been paid. There was talk earlier on of the game being called off because our medical staff haven't been paid either and they refused to work, so some independent medical staff were brought it. Which begs the question that if we can afford to pay these guys, why not pay the fucking normal staff?!

If I'm being cynical, I'm guessing the clubs medical staff are owed more in back pay than the one off payment needed to bring in outside staff

1 minute ago, hugobomb said:

If I'm being cynical, I'm guessing the clubs medical staff are owed more in back pay than the one off payment needed to bring in outside staff

Oh yeah. And if I were to be more cynical I would also suggest that they paid them because they'd lose more in matchday revenue.

Oh, and the chairman isn't at the game today. That is nice of him.

Hartlepool missed a sitter just now