Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

@MDK all L2 games are at half 5 cos they wanted to put a game on Sky live and you aren't allowed by law to show live games at 3pm in the UK, plus all games have to play at the same time on the final day.

As it is, Hartlepool v Donny was selected as the live game due to permutations at both ends of the table.

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Relegated ourselves by losing to Orient

Sorry about that :( 

Just now, Adam said:

@MDK all L2 games are at half 5 cos they wanted to put a game on Sky live and you aren't allowed by law to show live games at 3pm in the UK, plus all games have to play at the same time on the final day.

As it is, Hartlepool v Donny was selected as the live game due to permutations at both ends of the table.

Pffft, EFL really not endearing themselves to me.

Just now, Adam said:

Your game will probably not finish until next week anyway with all the protests!

I fucking hope so. The EFL can go do one.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

Our chairman resigned and now wants paying £600,000 for getting us relegated apparently. Fucking farce.

wat

How is he justifying that?

If Newcastle go and win the league tomorrow I'll be so pissed off. I just want my bet to capitulate right now. 

I've been following a Notts County thread in which everyone has been cheering on Hartlepool more than Notts. I'm really sad that it ended this way. It reminds me of the last day against Gillingham a couple of years ago.

What's worse is that Newport's penalty to make it 1-0 was apparently really harsh.

This was the ultimate worst scenario for EWB wasn't it?

We have been on the beach since winning promotion, think we maximised our potential to go up. I'm glad Plymouth didn't win the league because their players, manager, fans on social media and local press have been embarrassing for weeks on end. Pompey deserve it for finishing stronger.

Commiserations to Hartlepool, how did Jeff Stelling take it?

• Like 1