Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

19 hours ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

I'll whisper it...but what a day for us. Won 3-1 at Blackburn, our first ever win at Ewood Park, and are off the mark for the season with our first win. All three goals right in front of us and a superb performance.

Your name is going on the list.

• Like 2

I hadn't heard anyone describe them as title favourites until I saw it on a BBC article the other day. They were nowhere near the top of the betting odds, which shit pundits were tipping them? Garth Crooks? 

3 hours ago, Colly said:

I hadn't heard anyone describe them as title favourites until I saw it on a BBC article the other day. They were nowhere near the top of the betting odds, which shit pundits were tipping them? Garth Crooks? 

I've read it all over the place, BBC put out an article touting them I'm sure, but I was mainly referring to folk on here and around the football blogging community. 

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Bring back Tactics Tim.

Get fucked!

48 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

I've read it all over the place, BBC put out an article touting them I'm sure, but I was mainly referring to folk on here and around the football blogging community. 

Nah, the Villa blogosphere was very pessimistic on our chances for the most part. No one on our site tipped us for higher than 6th.