Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

11 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Nah, the Villa blogosphere was very pessimistic on our chances for the most part. No one on our site tipped us for higher than 6th. 

Talking more national blogs and such, not read any Villa-specific ones to this point. The BBC article last week claiming them as favourites was the main thing I had in my mind for the initial post anyway. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Talking more national blogs and such, not read any Villa-specific ones to this point. The BBC article last week claiming them as favourites was the main thing I had in my mind for the initial post anyway. 

Ah fair play. I can see why people are tipping us, the squad is good on paper. But watch just one game and note the lack of anything resembling a game plan and cohesion. Last night was the worst of the worst.

• Like 1

I saw Villa as favourites on a lot of betting sites. I mean I know the amount if people betting reflects the odds and that they're a big team in the Championship but I thought they'd be pushing for playoffs rather than a title challenge this season. 

• Like 1

Even league one Liam is looking a class act, still would like a proper striker and maybe another winger before the window closes but I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get top6 based on what I've seen thus far