Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

Nick Daws has been sacked as Scunthorpe United manager having only been given the job on a permanent basis at the end of last season.

Scunny's last three results were a 2-1 home loss to Doncaster, a 3-0 defeat at Sunderland and a 5-0 home defeat by Fleetwood.

• Admin
7 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Nick Daws has been sacked as Scunthorpe United manager having only been given the job on a permanent basis at the end of last season.

Scunny's last three results were a 2-1 home loss to Doncaster, a 3-0 defeat at Sunderland and a 5-0 home defeat by Fleetwood.

I thought that this post would have triggered the new word filter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Ooof, I'd hate to be a Plymouth fan right now.

That's the case no matter what the situation, surely.

Our central midfielder Ben Whiteman kept a clean sheet in goal today, so that's a plus for Rovers in a 0-0 draw.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Top of the league.

Most goals scored.

Best goal difference.

Highest % possession

Highest % passes completed.

Anyone know where one could hire an open top bus?

You'll be wanting your deposit back come January. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Rude, tbh.

Different season, same terrible start. Could be in massive trouble this time.

Sorry :P.

Really hate Plymouth after a few things in our meetings the last few seasons. Derek Adams is a big part of that so maybe if he gets sacked and you turn it round I won't mind.

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

@Adam es Tranquilo How's Herbie Kane been doing so far?? 

He's brilliant. MOTM today. He's clearly a very talented boy, great composure and balance, great ball control. His ability to protect the ball when he gets it is the best I've seen at this level, and his passing and movement are good too. Can see why Steven Gerrard wanted to take him to Rangers.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, After a shaky start to the season - Bristol City have 6 points and 2 clean sheets for a weeks worth of travel. 

I'll go back to hiding in my cave for the rest of the season 😂