Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

Kevin Nolan has been sacked by Notts County. My feelings are mixed because he helped get the club back on track after John Sheridan's disastrous run, but the club's run towards the end of last season and the beginning of this one was indicative of a worrying nosedive in form. Tactically, he's not quite had the flexibility to put things right again. He reminds me a lot of Shaun Derry, who was a great short-term appointment who saved the club from relegation, but who didn't have success when trying to build a long-term project.

22 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Whoops. :({):

:(}):

8 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Stop dirtying up the real football thread with this clodders rubbish.

What does that mean in English?

We've signed Conor Washington on a free transfer, after he was released by QPR this morning. 

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

Join me in the "bottom of the league" club.

Mhm. It's more than a bit worrying that we've struggled against even the likes of Coventry (who currently sit 19th). I'm not expecting us to beat the likes of Peterborough or Portsmouth (though as it's a derby I'd expect a bit better than losing 3-0) but we definitely need to be much more competitive. Hopefully we can improve next Saturday against fellow struggler Bristol Rovers.

I'll take @Adam es Tranquilo's thanks for 3 easy points for Doncaster at the end of the month now.

• Like 1