Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The team is the best of England; a lot of the "fans" are the dirt worst.

Don’t condone hitting people - but this to me looks like people trying to rush into the ground via a fire exit and those inside reacting to that?

Edited by Pogue Mahone

4 minutes ago, Pogue Mahone said:

Don’t condone hitting people - but this to me looks like people trying to rush into the ground via a fire exit and those inside reacting to that?

It is, but why would your reaction be "let's knock fuck out of our fellow fans who are invading"? Just let security and the police deal with them. They're clearly not worried about COVID since they're not wearing masks and happy to get stuck in. Probably more upset some people are getting whatever they paid for, for free!

I've seen people sneaking into festivals...my response was a shake of the head and a laugh, not BAM, RIGHT HOOK!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Kraig said:

It is, but why would you reaction be, let's knock fuck out of our fellow fans who are invading? Just let security and the police deal with them. They're clearly not worried about COVID since they're not wearing masks and happy to get stuck in. Probably more upset some people are getting whatever they paid for, for free!

I've seen people sneaking into festivals...my response was a shake of the head and a laugh, not BAM, RIGHT HOOK!

And then, when someone's down, get three people to kick them.

Think given the shit that happened at Hillsborough etc, stuff like this gets people’s emotions going. Again, I definitely don’t condone punching people or racism.

3 minutes ago, The Kraig said:

It is, but why would your reaction be "let's knock fuck out of our fellow fans who are invading"? Just let security and the police deal with them. They're clearly not worried about COVID since they're not wearing masks and happy to get stuck in. Probably more upset some people are getting whatever they paid for, for free!

I've seen people sneaking into festivals...my response was a shake of the head and a laugh, not BAM, RIGHT HOOK

Edited by Pogue Mahone

Crisante is the most defensive of him, Pessina, and Locatelli. I genuinely don't get what Mancini is playing at here, not when England are going to just get deeper and deeper as the match goes on.

Videos like the ones I’ve seen doing the rounds both inside and outside the ground are why it’s difficult for me to get emotionally invested with the English national team. It attracts the worst of the worst. I know it’s a minority but it’s a very large minority and I fucking hate it. Embarrassing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pogue Mahone said:

Think given the shit that happened at Hillsborough etc, stuff like this gets people’s emotions going. Again, I definitely don’t condone punching people or racism.

A few of them would probably sing about it tbf 

5 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Videos like the ones I’ve seen doing the rounds both inside and outside the ground are why it’s difficult for me to get emotionally invested with the English national team. It attracts the worst of the worst. I know it’s a minority but it’s a very large minority and I fucking hate it. Embarrassing. 

This is ultimately why I stopped supporting Rangers back in 2009 or whatever it was. The riots in Manchester were shameful and I could no longer ignore the shame. That's a club though, not country.

Been coming that, Italy have been slowly turning the screw for the last 10/15 minutes. 

England look tired